Sunday, January 7, 2007

List update 070107

Items worked on today: 15, 20.

Today's racquetball went a bit better. 15-6, 15-4, 15-14, 15-8. I'm still not swinging enough from my elbow and wrist, and I'm having a hard time letting the ball get past me, but I have at least pretty much stopped trying to clear an imaginary net. I'm getting a bit better about not trying lob shots, but I still do every once in a while. I think once I can beat someone who knows how to play, I'll consider myself to have learned how to play racquetball.

And, today in amusement, I saw a commercial for a home pregnancy test stating that it is "easily the most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on." That did, admittedly, make me laugh aloud, but as I'm very unlikely to ever take a home pregnancy test, I figure it's more likely that the most advanced piece of technology I'll ever pee on will be an advanced toilet. Particularly if I ever visit Japan.

No comments: