Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Getting the party started, and all that

I spent part of this evening fiddling with the new version of DreamWeaver. Overall, I find it less user friendly than the old version, so I figured I'd give a shot at creating this thing over here on Blogger, rather than purely on my personal site through school. We'll see how that goes.

However, the point remains that I now have a blog. I'm clearly not going to be as obsessive as, say, Brendan, in updating this thing, but I think it's a useful idea to have a) a site where friends and family can occasionally see how things are going in my universe, and b) have an outlet for any tirades I feel like composing.

At the moment, though, I don't really feel like composing anything past my fights to format the list over on the right hand side nicely, so this is good enough. For now.

No comments: